This 2011-2012 session of the club will begin in September 2011 and run through June 2012 (ten months). It will meet on the 2nd Thursday of the month. 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Choose to be one of ten rotating hostesses to receive - new and improved! - hostess benefits, or attend on an drop-in basis as your schedule allows. Either way it's $15/month (flat fee or equivalent Stampin' Up! order). That's it!
To sign up, email me and you will receive an email back with all the details.
What is the Stampin' in Sutton Club?
A once a month free class taught by artsy Aimee in her stamping space in Sutton, MA. You will complete two projects in each class.
There are two types of membership:
Rotating Hostess - When it's your month to be hostess, you get full hostess benefits, which means you are the recipient of free merchandise from the current Stampin' Up! catalog. A minimum $15 order each month is required and you must participate for 10 months. You are not required to attend every month but you are required to place an order by the club meeting day of each month. Your rotating hostess month is selected via random drawing.
Drop-in Stampin' - You are also welcome to attend Stampin' in Sutton on an drop-in basis, in which you either pay $15 per class, or place a $15 minimum order when you attend. Drop-in Stampin' members do not receive hostess benefits.
Why you will love Stampin' in Sutton:
- Free monthly stamping class featuring the latest stamps, accessories and techniques from Stampin' Up!
- Aimee's private instruction and guidance free with all projects
- Take home wonderful projects to show off to your friends and family
- Hostess benefits (Free stuff!) on your hostess month
- A relaxing and fun outing with the gals: Meet new friends who share your passion for creativity
- Free Stampin' Up catalog and mini-catalogs
- Flexibility in membership choice
See you in September!
18+ members only. Leave the young ones in another's care to ensure a true girls' night out.
Special thanks to my upline, Rebecca, for her encouragement and tested resources!